- If you have questions All times, locations, information will be posted on the BHS Website.
- A parent meeting will be held on August 10 @ 6pm in the Weight Room of BHS. If you cannot make it please contact me ahead of time.
- Equipment handout will be on Monday, August 14, 2017 in the weight room underneath the gymnasium in A-building at BHS starting at 1pm we will have practice at 3:30 that same day.
- Character and accountability are an emphasis of the BHS Football Program, so please make sure you remember to represent your program in the community throughout the summer.
- Physicals must be completed before our first practice on Monday, August 14, 2017. Make sure to set up an appointment ASAP. Many doctors’ offices will be busy during this time of year. Note: Your son will not be allowed to play if he does not have a physical within the last two years and all forms for physicals can be found on the BHS Athletic Website.
- All Student Athletes must sign-up online using FormReleaf on the athletic website in order to attend preseason`.
- We will practice on Labor Day, September 4, 2017 in the morning. Please plan accordingly; all players are required to be there.
- There are multiple opportunities for your son to get involved in football activities this summer, and I look forward to working with him (see practice calendar online and back of this sheet).
Please look carefully at the information and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me either by email at [email protected] or by phone 802-578-5689. Thank you for your interest in BHS Football and have a wonderful summer.