Field Hockey is a team sport played on both grass and turf fields. There are 11 players on the field at one time. Field hockey at BHS is played in the Fall. There are two teams for this sport, varsity and junior varsity. The philosophy of varsity is competitive where every player has to earn her spot on the field through hard work, dedication, and positive attitude. JV’s philosophy is quality playing time (not equal) where every player will play on the field during the games. The field hockey season typically begins in the middle of August and goes to the end of October.
- Pre-Season Schedule for August 2015
- The following outlines the field hockey preseason schedule:
- Thursday 8/13 – Friday 8/14
- Session I : 7:30-9:30am
- Session II : 4:00-5:30pm
- * Practice Sat. 8/15 one session only 8-10am & No practice Sunday 8/16
- Field Hockey: Coach- Allyson Archacki Email:[email protected]