- Physicals must be completed before our first practice. Make sure to set up an appointment ASAP. Many doctors’ offices will be busy during this time of year. Note: Your son will not be allowed to play if he does not have a physical within the last two years and all forms for physicals can be found on the BHS Athletic Website.
- All Student Athletes must sign-up online using FormReleaf on the athletic website in order to attend preseason`.
- Parent meeting will be held on August 10 @ 6pm in the Weight Room of BHS. If you cannot make it please contact me ahead of time.
- Equipment handout will be on Monday, August 14, 2017 in the weight room underneath the gymnasium in A-building at BHS starting at 1pm we will have practice at 3:30 that same day.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me either by email at [email protected]or by phone 802-578-5689
Thursday August 17th 10-12 JV/Varsity (Please bring running shoes, cleats, shin guards, & water bottle)
Contact: Jeff Hayes ([email protected])
Thursday August 17th 8-10 am for both JV/Varsity players
Contact Fran Demasi( [email protected])
August 17th 7:00-9:00am & 4:30-6:00pm
(Please bring running shoes, cleats, stick, mouthguard, goggles, shin guards, & water bottle)
Contact: Allyson Archacki [email protected]
August 17th 10AM-11:30AM in front of school
Bring running shoes and water
Contact: Ryan Robitaille [email protected]
Fall Boys Golf Information: Any boys interested in playing golf this fall should contact coach Scott Hubbard at [email protected] as soon as possible. Our season will start on August 17th at Kwiniaska Golf Club. More information coming soon.
Please contact David Lamberti [email protected] for more information
BHS Volleyball Coach